With Father’s Day (Sunday, June 19) right around the corner the question on everyone’s mind is “What should I get my dad this year?” This Father’s Day don’t resort to grabbing your dad a last minute gift! Show him your love and appreciation on his special day by treating him to a stay at Hacienda Vargas!
A stay at Hacienda Vargas is just the thing your dad needs. The historic bed and breakfast is conveniently located between Albuquerque and
Santa Fe allowing for quick access to the best outdoor and city attractions.
Take a look at these 5 reasons your dad will love his stay at Hacienda Vargas this Father’s Day
- Adventure: Looking for an all day adventure or lazy day soaking up the sun? At Hacienda Vargas there is something for every dad. During the day he can escape to one of the many natural attractions located near by; Tent Rocks, the Sandia Mountains, Shady Lakes and much more. He will come back to our inviting grounds and relax in one of our beautiful courtyards and soak up the one of a kind sunset with a finale of star gazing.
- Relaxing: Does your dad need to destress? At Hacienda Vargas he can enjoy the sights and sounds of Algodones. He can sit back and relax with his favorite book and enjoy his special day. We will treat him like a king, providing the option of a garden tub and delicious home cooked breakfast he will love!
- History and Culture: If your dad is a history buff he will love the fact Hacienda Vargas has a rich history dating back more than 200 years. Take a peek into the past at Hacienda Vargas.
- Experience Local Brew and Wine: What better place to drink a cold one than the Land of Enchantment! New Mexico is home to many award winning breweries and wineries. Whether your dad is a beer or a wine connoisseur he will find a unique local brewery or winery to suit his taste.
- Casino / Golf: Whether your dad enjoys gambling or golfing, he can choose from the four unique local casinos just down the street from us that will be sure to knock his socks off. Good luck at the slots!